Antique Bronze Kitchen Faucet was published on July 9, 2017 at 12:02 pm. This blog post is uploaded in the Kitchen category. Antique Bronze Kitchen Faucet is tagged with Antique Bronze Kitchen Faucet, Antique, Bronze, Kitchen, Faucet..
Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
Bronzebronze (bronz),USA pronunciation n., v., bronzed, bronz•ing, adj.
- any of various alloys consisting essentially of copper and tin, the tin content not exceeding 11 percent.
- any of various other alloys having a large copper content.
- a metallic brownish color.
- a work of art, as a statue, statuette, bust, or medal, composed of bronze.
- [Numis.]a coin made of bronze, esp. one from the Roman Empire.
- to give the appearance or color of bronze to.
- to make brown, as by exposure to the sun: The sun bronzed his face.
- to apply a fine metallic powder to (the ink of a printed surface) in order to create a glossy effect.
- to apply a fine metallic powder to (areas of a reproduction proof on acetate) in order to increase opacity.
bronz′y, bronze′like′, adj.
- having the color bronze.
Kitchenkitch•en (kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.
Faucetfau•cet (fô′sit),USA pronunciation n.
- any device for controlling the flow of liquid from a pipe or the like by opening or closing an orifice;
This post of Antique Bronze Kitchen Faucet have 5 images it's including Antique Pullout Spray Sidespray Pre Rinse Brass Oil-rubbed Bronze Kitchen Faucet At FaucetsDeal., Whitehaus WHKBTCR39201ORB Vintage III Kitchen Faucet Two Cross Handle Swivel Spo., SaveEmail, Delta Foundations 21996LF-OB Two Handle Kitchen Faucet With Spray 2 - Best Oil Rubbed, Weymouth Single-Handle Standard Kitchen Faucet With Side Sprayer In Oil Rubbed. Here are the pictures:
Your house frequently has its own figure. Furthermore together with the pad are observed in the united kingdom. Don't desire to change the construction of the building is a lot of, Antique Bronze Kitchen Faucet models take on standard cottage.
Never expected an effect, stunning! As a way to keep up with the character of the building, the designer Alex Saint of Home Structure incorporating a home design independent of the principal building. The effect? Gorgeous! Yes, a pad situated in Chelshire, great britain could be the building involved.
The cottage was built in the 18th-century and it is now past the stage of restoration. As opposed to wanting to mimic the style of the pad, Alex St decided to build one more kitchen style which will decrease the structural change of the complete villa and preserve the character with this property.