Bathroom Mirrored Medicine Cabinet was uploaded at September 16, 2017 at 1:13 am. It is posted at the Bathroom category. Bathroom Mirrored Medicine Cabinet is tagged with Bathroom Mirrored Medicine Cabinet, Bathroom, Mirrored, Medicine, Cabinet..
Bathroombath•room (bath′ro̅o̅m′, -rŏŏm′, bäth′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a room equipped for taking a bath or shower.
- toilet (def. 2).
- go to or use the bathroom, to use the toilet;
urinate or defecate.
Mirroredmir•ror (mir′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a reflecting surface, originally of polished metal but now usually of glass with a silvery, metallic, or amalgam backing.
- such a surface set into a frame, attached to a handle, etc., for use in viewing oneself or as an ornament.
- any reflecting surface, as the surface of calm water under certain lighting conditions.
- a surface that is either plane, concave, or convex and that reflects rays of light.
- something that gives a minutely faithful representation, image, or idea of something else: Gershwin's music was a mirror of its time.
- a pattern for imitation;
exemplar: a man who was the mirror of fashion.
- a glass, crystal, or the like, used by magicians, diviners, etc.
- with mirrors, by or as if by magic.
- to reflect in or as if in a mirror.
- to reflect as a mirror does.
- to mimic or imitate (something) accurately.
- to be or give a faithful representation, image, or idea of: Her views on politics mirror mine completely.
- (of a canon or fugue) capable of being played in retrograde or in inversion, as though read in a mirror placed beside or below the music.
Medicinemed•i•cine (med′ə sin or, esp. Brit., med′sən),USA pronunciation n., v., -cined, -cin•ing.
- any substance or substances used in treating disease or illness;
- the art or science of restoring or preserving health or due physical condition, as by means of drugs, surgical operations or appliances, or manipulations: often divided into medicine proper, surgery, and obstetrics.
- the art or science of treating disease with drugs or curative substances, as distinguished from surgery and obstetrics.
- the medical profession.
- (among North American Indians) any object or practice regarded as having magical powers.
- give someone a dose or taste of his or her own medicine, to repay or punish a person for an injury by use of the offender's own methods.
- take one's medicine, to undergo or accept punishment, esp. deserved punishment: He took his medicine like a man.
- to administer medicine to.
Cabinetcab•i•net (kab′ə nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding or displaying items: a curio cabinet; a file cabinet.
- a wall cupboard used for storage, as of kitchen utensils or toilet articles: a kitchen cabinet; a medicine cabinet.
- a piece of furniture containing a radio or television set, usually standing on the floor and often having a record player or a place for phonograph records.
- (often cap.) a council advising a president, sovereign, etc., esp. the group of ministers or executives responsible for the government of a nation.
- (often cap.) (in the U.S.) an advisory body to the president, consisting of the heads of the 13 executive departments of the federal government.
- a small case with compartments for valuables or other small objects.
- a small chamber or booth for special use, esp. a shower stall.
- a private room.
- a room set aside for the exhibition of small works of art or objets d'art.
- Also called cabinet wine. a dry white wine produced in Germany from fully matured grapes without the addition of extra sugar.
- [New Eng.](chiefly Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts). a milk shake made with ice cream.
- [Archaic.]a small room.
- [Obs.]a small cabin.
- pertaining to a political cabinet: a cabinet meeting.
- pertaining to a private room.
- of suitable value, beauty, or size for a private room, small display case, etc.: a cabinet edition of Milton.
- of, pertaining to, or used by a cabinetmaker or in cabinetmaking.
- [Drafting.]designating a method of projection(cab′inet projec′tion) in which a three-dimensional object is represented by a drawing(cab′inet draw′ing) having all vertical and horizontal lines drawn to exact scale, with oblique lines reduced to about half scale so as to offset the appearance of distortion. Cf. axonometric, isometric (def. 5), oblique (def. 13). See illus. under isometric.
The image about Bathroom Mirrored Medicine Cabinet have 6 images including Signature Hardware, Signature Hardware, Metropolitan Dual Stainless Steel Medicine Cabinets, 16 In. W X 20 In. H X 5 In. D Aluminum Recessed, Devonshire 20 In. W X 29.5 H. X 5.25 In. D, Furniture: Minimalist Mirrored Recessed Medicine Cabinets And White Broan Bathroom Medicine Cabinets And Modern Rectangle. Here are the pictures:
The Bathroom Mirrored Medicine Cabinet isn't separated from your residence ang beautiful yard decor. Beyond casting place you understand enhance the garden! Garden decoration also includes design an area in the park to get a number of function's middle, of the bungalow garden. the designs are seen by us. Possess a bungalow within the garden could be pleasant.
A lot of things can be carried out there, using the family, going for a bust while savoring inexperienced parks and the day atmosphere, to merely rest having a stroll around the resort we could do. The Bathroom Mirrored Medicine Cabinet may be made with brick or timber. It can be designed on top of the tree or on a lawn. In general, the cottage garden has a size that is small.
While in the chair's former garden decoration exclusive backyard can be seen for creativity homemade. Raise the logcabin or perhaps a house, typically takes invest the nation's topic. Preserving the different areas of candor and dynamics and taste, a sign hotel must offer peace and harmony. Most accommodations log located in the region or hamlet countries.