Hickory Shaker Style Kitchen Cabinets was posted on October 23, 2017 at 10:51 am. This article is uploaded on the Kitchen category. Hickory Shaker Style Kitchen Cabinets is tagged with Hickory Shaker Style Kitchen Cabinets, Hickory, Shaker, Style, Kitchen, Cabinets..
Hickoryhick•o•ry (hik′ə rē, hik′rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ries.
- any of several North American trees belonging to the genus Carya, of the walnut family, certain species of which bear edible nuts or yield a valuable wood. Cf. pecan, shagbark.
- the wood of any of these trees.
- a switch, stick, etc., of this wood.
- [Baseball Slang.]a baseball bat.
- Also called hick′ory cloth′, hick′ory stripe′. a strong fabric of twill construction, used chiefly in the manufacture of work clothes.
Shakershak•er (shā′kər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that shakes.
- a container with a perforated top from which a seasoning, condiment, sugar, flour, or the like is shaken onto food.
- any of various containers for shaking beverages to mix the ingredients: a cocktail shaker.
- a dredger or caster.
- (cap.) a member of the Millennial Church, originating in England in the middle of the 18th century and brought to the U.S. in 1774, advocating celibacy, common ownership of property, and a strict and simple way of life: so called from their practice of shaking during religious services.
- (cap.) noting or pertaining to a style of something produced by Shakers and characterized by simplicity of form, lack of ornamentation, fine craftsmanship, and functionality.
Stylestyle (stīl),USA pronunciation n., v. styled, styl•ing.
- a particular kind, sort, or type, as with reference to form, appearance, or character: the baroque style; The style of the house was too austere for their liking.
- a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting: They do these things in a grand style.
- a mode of living, as with respect to expense or display.
- an elegant, fashionable, or luxurious mode of living: to live in style.
- a mode of fashion, as in dress, esp. good or approved fashion;
- the mode of expressing thought in writing or speaking by selecting and arranging words, considered with respect to clearness, effectiveness, euphony, or the like, that is characteristic of a group, period, person, personality, etc.: to write in the style of Faulkner; a familiar style; a pompous, pedantic style.
- those components or features of a literary composition that have to do with the form of expression rather than the content of the thought expressed: His writing is all style and no substance.
- manner or tone adopted in discourse or conversation: a patronizing style of addressing others.
- a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode or form of construction or execution in any art or work: Her painting is beginning to show a personal style.
- a descriptive or distinguishing appellation, esp. a legal, official, or recognized title: a firm trading under the style of Smith, Jones, & Co.
- stylus (defs. 1, 2).
- the gnomon of a sundial.
- a method of reckoning time. Cf. New Style, old style (def. 2).
- a small, pointed process or part.
- a narrow, usually cylindrical and more or less filiform extension of the pistil, which, when present, bears the stigma at its apex. See diag. under flower.
- the rules or customs of typography, punctuation, spelling, and related matters used by a newspaper, magazine, publishing house, etc., or in a specific publication.
- go out of style, to become unfashionable: The jacket he's wearing went out of style ten years ago.
- in style, fashionable.
- to call by a given title or appellation;
call: The pope is styled His or Your Holiness.
- to design or arrange in accordance with a given or new style: to style an evening dress; to style one's hair.
- to bring into conformity with a specific style or give a specific style to: Please style this manuscript.
- to do decorative work with a style or stylus.
Kitchenkitch•en (kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.
Cabinetscab•i•net (kab′ə nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding or displaying items: a curio cabinet; a file cabinet.
- a wall cupboard used for storage, as of kitchen utensils or toilet articles: a kitchen cabinet; a medicine cabinet.
- a piece of furniture containing a radio or television set, usually standing on the floor and often having a record player or a place for phonograph records.
- (often cap.) a council advising a president, sovereign, etc., esp. the group of ministers or executives responsible for the government of a nation.
- (often cap.) (in the U.S.) an advisory body to the president, consisting of the heads of the 13 executive departments of the federal government.
- a small case with compartments for valuables or other small objects.
- a small chamber or booth for special use, esp. a shower stall.
- a private room.
- a room set aside for the exhibition of small works of art or objets d'art.
- Also called cabinet wine. a dry white wine produced in Germany from fully matured grapes without the addition of extra sugar.
- [New Eng.](chiefly Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts). a milk shake made with ice cream.
- [Archaic.]a small room.
- [Obs.]a small cabin.
- pertaining to a political cabinet: a cabinet meeting.
- pertaining to a private room.
- of suitable value, beauty, or size for a private room, small display case, etc.: a cabinet edition of Milton.
- of, pertaining to, or used by a cabinetmaker or in cabinetmaking.
- [Drafting.]designating a method of projection(cab′inet projec′tion) in which a three-dimensional object is represented by a drawing(cab′inet draw′ing) having all vertical and horizontal lines drawn to exact scale, with oblique lines reduced to about half scale so as to offset the appearance of distortion. Cf. axonometric, isometric (def. 5), oblique (def. 13). See illus. under isometric.
The image of Hickory Shaker Style Kitchen Cabinets have 4 images including River Custom Cabinets Rustic Hickory Cabinets Shaker Style Doors, Scott River Custom Cabinets: Rustic Hickory Cabinets-Shaker Style Doors, Rustic Hickory Kitchen Cabinets By Homecrest Cabinetry ., Mountain Retreat Hickory Kitchen Traditional-kitchen. Below are the images:
When coupled together with the ideal feature shades like shades-of magic, blue green that is light Hickory Shaker Style Kitchen Cabinets can be great hues for the room. Shimmering components could make your area more breathtaking and tranquil. It's the usage of yellow shade was spoton, not calming although too brilliant and it is the best coloring for your room.
This color is so combinations completely together with the color palate and accessories found in this room develop bedroom design with color choices above can help you examine your own property on the color palette that is most cozy for you.The bedrooms are well designed to begin choosing the right shade.
Picking a color scheme that you allow you to feel not most uncomfortable and like could be the most critical issue that you need to consider. Do not forget to ensure that whatever colour combo you decide on must correspond to every detail within your bedroom.