The post of No Hot Water In Kitchen Sink was posted on October 23, 2017 at 10:51 am. This article is posted on the Kitchen category. No Hot Water In Kitchen Sink is tagged with No Hot Water In Kitchen Sink, No, Hot, Water, In, Kitchen, Sink..
Nono1 (nō),USA pronunciation adv., adj., n., pl. noes, nos, v.
- (a negative used to express dissent, denial, or refusal, as in response to a question or request)
- (used to emphasize or introduce a negative statement): Not a single person came to the party, no, not a one.
- not in any degree or manner;
not at all (used with a comparative): He is no better.
- not a (used before an adjective to convey the opposite of the adjective's meaning): His recovery was no small miracle.
- not a (used before a noun to convey the opposite of the noun's meaning): She's no beginner on the ski slopes.
- an utterance of the word "no.''
- a denial or refusal: He responded with a definite no.
- a negative vote or voter: The noes have it.
- no can do, it can't be done.
- to reject, refuse approval, or express disapproval of.
- to express disapproval.
Hothot (hot),USA pronunciation adj., hot•ter, hot•test, adv., v., hot•ted, hot•ting, n.
- having or giving off heat;
having a high temperature: a hot fire; hot coffee.
- having or causing a sensation of great bodily heat;
attended with or producing such a sensation: He was hot with fever.
- creating a burning sensation, as on the skin or in the throat: This ointment is hot, so apply it sparingly.
- sharply peppery or pungent: Is this mustard hot?
- having or showing intense or violent feeling;
excited: a hot temper.
- having a strong enthusiasm;
eager: a hot baseball fan.
- sexually aroused;
- violent, furious, or intense: the hottest battle of the war.
- strong or fresh, as a scent or trail.
- absolutely new;
fresh: a dozen new mystery stories hot from the press.
- requiring immediate delivery or correspondence;
demanding priority: The hot freight must be delivered by 10:00 a.m. tomorrow, or we'll lose the contract.
- skillful in a reckless or daring way: a hot pilot.
- following very closely;
close: to be hot on the trail of a thief.
- (of colors) extremely intense: hot pink.
- popular and commercially successful;
marketable: The Beatles were a hot group in the 1960s.
- extremely lucky, good, or favorable: A poker player has to have a hot hand to win the pot.
- [Slang.](in sports and games) playing well or winningly;
scoring effectively: a hot pitcher.
absurd: That's a hot one!
- close to the object or answer that is being sought.
- extremely exciting or interesting;
sensational or scandalous: a hot news story.
- (of music) emotionally intense, propulsive, and marked by aggressive attack and warm, full tone.
- (of a musician) skilled in playing hot jazz.
- (of a vehicle) capable of attaining extremely high speeds: a hot new jet plane.
- stolen recently or otherwise illegal and dangerous to possess: a hot diamond necklace.
- wanted by the police.
- in the mood to perform exceedingly well, or rapidly, as during a burst of creative work: Finish writing that story while you're still hot.
- actively conducting an electric current or containing a high voltage: a hot wire.
- of, pertaining to, or noting radioactivity.
- noting any process involving plastic deformation of a metal at a temperature high enough to permit recrystallization due to the strain: hot working.
- get hot, [Slang.](in sports and games) to become very effective or successful;
score or win repeatedly or easily.
- hot and bothered, excited, aroused, or flustered: This mistake isn't worth getting hot and bothered about.Also, all hot and bothered.
- hot under the collar. See collar (def. 16).
- make it hot for, to make something unpleasant for;
cause trouble for: Ever since their argument the principal has been making it hot for the new teacher.
- in a hot manner;
- while hot: Garnish the potatoes with parsley and serve hot.
- at a temperature high enough to permit recrystallization: The wire was drawn hot.
- hot and heavy, in an intense, vehement, or passionate manner: They argued hot and heavy for 20 minutes.
- [Chiefly Brit. Informal.]to heat;
warm (usually fol. by up).
- the hots, intense sexual desire or attraction.
Waterwa•ter (wô′tər, wot′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a transparent, odorless, tasteless liquid, a compound of hydrogen and oxygen, H2O, freezing at 32°F or 0°C and boiling at 212°F or 100°C, that in a more or less impure state constitutes rain, oceans, lakes, rivers, etc.: it contains 11.188 percent hydrogen and 88.812 percent oxygen, by weight.
- a special form or variety of this liquid, as rain.
- Often, waters. this liquid in an impure state as obtained from a mineral spring: Last year we went to Marienbad for the waters.
- the liquid content of a river, inlet, etc., with reference to its relative height, esp. as dependent on tide: a difference of 20 feet between high and low water.
- the surface of a stream, river, lake, ocean, etc.: above, below, or on the water.
- flowing water, or water moving in waves: The river's mighty waters.
- the sea or seas bordering a particular country or continent or located in a particular part of the world: We left San Diego and sailed south for Mexican waters.
- a liquid solution or preparation, esp. one used for cosmetic purposes: lavender water; lemon water.
- Often, waters. [Med.]
- amniotic fluid.
- the bag of waters;
amnion: Her water broke at 2 a.m.
- any of various solutions of volatile or gaseous substances in water: ammonia water.
- any liquid or aqueous organic secretion, exudation, humor, or the like, as tears, perspiration, or urine.
- [Finance.]fictitious assets or the inflated values they give to the stock of a corporation.
- a wavy, lustrous pattern or marking, as on silk fabrics or metal surfaces.
- (formerly) the degree of transparency and brilliancy of a diamond or other precious stone.
- above water, out of embarrassment or trouble, esp. of a financial nature: They had so many medical bills that they could hardly keep their heads above water.
- break water:
- to break the surface of the water by emerging from it.
- [Swimming.]to break the surface of the water with the feet, esp. in swimming the breaststroke doing the frog kick.
- to break the amniotic sac prior to parturition.
- by water, by ship or boat: to send goods by water.
- hold water:
- to be logical, defensible, or valid: That accusation won't hold water.
- to check the movement of a rowboat by keeping the oars steady with the blades vertical.
- dead in the water. See dead (def. 36).
- in deep water, in great distress or difficulty: Their marriage has been in deep water for some time.
- in hot water. See hot water.
- like water, lavishly;
freely: The champagne flowed like water.
- make water:
- (of a boat) to allow water to enter;
- to urinate.
- take water, (of a boat) to allow water to enter through leaks or portholes or over the side.
- tread water. See tread (def. 12).
- to sprinkle, moisten, or drench with water: to water the flowers; to water a street.
- to supply (animals) with water for drinking.
- to furnish with a supply of water, as a ship.
- to furnish water to (a region), as by streams;
supply (land) with water, as by irrigation: The valley is watered by a branch of the Colorado River. Our land is watered by the All-American Canal.
- to dilute, weaken, soften, or adulterate with, or as with, water (often fol. by down): to water soup; to water down an unfavorable report.
- [Finance.]to issue or increase the par value of (shares of stock) without having the assets to warrant doing so (often fol. by down).
- to produce a wavy, lustrous pattern, marking, or finish on (fabrics, metals, etc.): watered silk.
- to discharge, fill with, or secrete water or liquid, as the eyes when irritated, or as the mouth at the sight or thought of tempting food.
- to drink water, as an animal.
- to take in a supply of water, as a ship: Our ship will water at Savannah.
- make one's mouth water, to excite a desire or appetite for something: The roasting turkey made our mouths water.
- of or pertaining to water in any way: a water journey.
- holding, or designed to hold, water: a water jug.
- worked or powered by water: a water turbine.
- heating, pumping, or circulating water (often used in combination): hot-water furnace; city waterworks.
- used in or on water: water skis.
- containing or prepared with water, as for hardening or dilution: water mortar.
- located or occurring on, in, or by water: water music; water frontage.
- residing by or in, or ruling over, water: water people; water deities.
Inin (in),USA pronunciation prep., adv., adj., n., v., inned, in•ning.
- (used to indicate inclusion within space, a place, or limits): walking in the park.
- (used to indicate inclusion within something abstract or immaterial): in politics; in the autumn.
- (used to indicate inclusion within or occurrence during a period or limit of time): in ancient times; a task done in ten minutes.
- (used to indicate limitation or qualification, as of situation, condition, relation, manner, action, etc.): to speak in a whisper; to be similar in appearance.
- (used to indicate means): sketched in ink; spoken in French.
- (used to indicate motion or direction from outside to a point within) into: Let's go in the house.
- (used to indicate transition from one state to another): to break in half.
- (used to indicate object or purpose): speaking in honor of the event.
- in that, because;
inasmuch as: In that you won't have time for supper, let me give you something now.
- in or into some place, position, state, relation, etc.: Please come in.
- on the inside;
- in one's house or office.
- in office or power.
- in possession or occupancy.
- having the turn to play, as in a game.
- [Baseball.](of an infielder or outfielder) in a position closer to home plate than usual;
short: The third baseman played in, expecting a bunt.
- on good terms;
in favor: He's in with his boss, but he doubts it will last.
- in vogue;
in style: He says straw hats will be in this year.
- in season: Watermelons will soon be in.
- be in for, to be bound to undergo something, esp. a disagreeable experience: We are in for a long speech.
- in for it, [Slang.]about to suffer chastisement or unpleasant consequences, esp. of one's own actions or omissions: I forgot our anniversary again, and I'll be in for it now.Also,[Brit.,] for it.
- in with, on friendly terms with;
familiar or associating with: They are in with all the important people.
- located or situated within;
internal: the in part of a mechanism.
- in favor with advanced or sophisticated people;
stylish: the in place to dine; Her new novel is the in book to read this summer.
- comprehensible only to a special or ultrasophisticated group: an in joke.
included in a favored group.
inbound: an in train.
- being in power, authority, control, etc.: a member of the in party.
- playing the last nine holes of an eighteen-hole golf course (opposed to out): His in score on the second round was 34.
- Usually, ins. persons in office or political power (distinguished from outs).
- a member of the political party in power: The election made him an in.
- pull or influence;
a social advantage or connection: He's got an in with the senator.
- (in tennis, squash, handball, etc.) a return or service that lands within the in-bounds limits of a court or section of a court (opposed to out).
v.t. Brit. [Dial.]
- to enclose.
Kitchenkitch•en (kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.
Sinksink (singk),USA pronunciation v., sank or, often, sunk;
sunk or sunk•en;
- to displace part of the volume of a supporting substance or object and become totally or partially submerged or enveloped;
fall or descend into or below the surface or to the bottom (often fol. by in or into): The battleship sank within two hours. His foot sank in the mud. Her head sinks into the pillows.
- to fall, drop, or descend gradually to a lower level: The river sank two feet during the dry spell.
- to settle or fall gradually, as a heavy structure: The tower is slowly sinking.
- to fall or collapse slowly from weakness, fatigue, distress, etc.: He gasped and sank to his knees.
- to slope downward;
dip: The field sinks toward the highway.
- to go down toward or below the horizon: the sun sinks in the west.
- to penetrate, permeate, or seep (usually fol. by in or into): Wipe the oil off before it sinks into the wood.
- to become engulfed or absorbed in or gradually to enter a state (usually fol. by in or into): to sink into slumber.
- to be or become deeply absorbed or involved in a mood or mental state (usually fol. by in or into): sunk in thought. She sank into despair.
- to pass or fall into some lower state, as of fortune, estimation, etc.;
degenerate: to sink into poverty.
- to decline or deteriorate in quality or worth.
- to fail in physical strength or health.
- to decrease in amount, extent, intensity, etc.: The temperature sank to 30° at noon.
- to become lower in volume, tone, or pitch: Her voice sank to a whisper.
- to enter or permeate the mind;
become known or understood (usually fol. by in or into): He said it four times before the words really sank in.
- to become concave;
become hollow, as the cheeks.
- to drop or fall gradually into a lower position: He sank down on the bench.
- to cause to become submerged or enveloped;
force into or below the surface;
cause to plunge in or down: The submarine sank the battleship. He sank his fist into the pillow.
- to cause to fall, drop, or descend gradually.
- to cause to penetrate: to sink an ax into a tree trunk.
- to lower or depress the level of: They sank the roadway by five feet.
- to bury, plant, or lay (a pipe, conduit, etc.) into or as if into the ground.
- to dig, bore, or excavate (a hole, shaft, well, etc.).
- to bring to a worse or lower state or status.
- to bring to utter ruin or collapse: Drinking and gambling sank him completely.
- to reduce in amount, extent, intensity, etc.
- to lower in volume, tone, or pitch.
- to suppress;
- to invest in the hope of making a profit or gaining some other return: He sank all his efforts into the business.
- to lose (money) in an unfortunate investment, enterprise, etc.
- to throw, shoot, hit, or propel (a ball) so that it goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: She sank the 10 ball into the side pocket.
- to execute (a stroke or throw) so that the ball goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: to sink a putt; to sink a free throw.
- sink one's teeth into:
- to bite deeply or vigorously.
- to do or enter into with great enthusiasm, concentration, conviction, etc.: to sink my teeth into solving the problem.
- a basin or receptacle, as in a kitchen or laundry, usually connected with a water supply and drainage system, for washing dishes, clothing, etc.
- a low-lying, poorly drained area where waters collect and sink into the ground or evaporate.
- sinkhole (def. 2).
- a place of vice or corruption.
- a drain or sewer.
- a device or place for disposing of energy within a system, as a power-consuming device in an electrical circuit or a condenser in a steam engine.
- any pond or pit for sewage or waste, as a cesspool or a pool for industrial wastes.
- any natural process by which contaminants are removed from the atmosphere.
No Hot Water In Kitchen Sink have 1 attachments , they are User .. Below are the images:
This desk includes natural or metallic colour for example gray, black or bright. Chairs are employed also basic and never too much together with 3 seats' quantity. As the size is not too large, this table is simply useful for chattering and eating alone. Products employed ie material.
Tabletops larger such that it can be used to put fruits, kitchen utensils such as spoons, plates, etc. Seats used to be trim with a round or square thighs are tiny and lean to be able to avoid the feeling of rigidity while in the home.
The No Hot Water In Kitchen Sink ideal for natural form of kitchen room. This natural desk has a square shape that's heavier than lumber or MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) in order to produce a more natural feeling. This desk combines natural hues like bright and brown.