Stay Out Of The Basement was published at October 7, 2017 at 3:22 am. This blog post is published at the Basement category. Stay Out Of The Basement is tagged with Stay Out Of The Basement, Stay, Out, Of, The, Basement..
Staystay1 (stā),USA pronunciation v., stayed or staid, stay•ing, n.
- to spend some time in a place, in a situation, with a person or group, etc.: He stayed in the army for ten years.
- to continue to be as specified, as to condition or state: to stay clean.
- to hold out or endure, as in a contest or task (fol. by with or at): Please stay with the project as long as you can.
- to keep up, as with a competitor (fol. by with).
- [Poker.]to continue in a hand by matching an ante, bet, or raise.
- to stop or halt.
- to pause or wait, as for a moment, before proceeding or continuing;
linger or tarry.
- [Archaic.]to cease or desist.
- [Archaic.]to stand firm.
- to stop or halt.
- to hold back, detain, or restrain, as from going further.
- to suspend or delay (actions, proceedings, etc.).
- to appease or satisfy temporarily the cravings of (the stomach, appetite, etc.).
- to remain through or during (a period of time): We stayed two days in San Francisco.
- to remain to the end of;
remain beyond (usually fol. by out).
- [Archaic.]to await.
- stay the course, to persevere;
endure to completion.
- the act of stopping or being stopped.
- a stop, halt, or pause;
- a sojourn or temporary residence: a week's stay in Miami.
- a stoppage or arrest of action;
suspension of a judicial proceeding: The governor granted a stay of execution.
- [Informal.]staying power;
Outout (out),USA pronunciation adv.
- away from, or not in, the normal or usual place, position, state, etc.: out of alphabetical order; to go out to dinner.
- away from one's home, country, work, etc., as specified: to go out of town.
- in or into the outdoors: to go out for a walk.
- to a state of exhaustion, extinction, or depletion: to pump a well out.
- to the end or conclusion;
to a final decision or resolution: to say it all out.
- to a point or state of extinction, nonexistence, etc.: to blow out the candle; a practice on the way out.
- in or into a state of neglect, disuse, etc.;
not in current vogue or fashion: That style has gone out.
- so as not to be in the normal or proper position or state;
out of joint: His back went out after his fall.
- in or into public notice or knowledge: The truth is out at last.
- seeking openly and energetically to do or have: to be out for a good time.
- not in present possession or use, as on loan: The librarian said that the book was still out.
- on strike: The miners go out at midnight.
- so as to project or extend: to stretch out; stick your tongue out.
- in or into activity, existence, or outward manifestation: A rash came out on her arm.
- from a specified source or material: made out of scraps.
- from a state of composure, satisfaction, or harmony: to be put out over trifles.
- in or into a state of confusion, vexation, dispute, variance, or unfriendliness: to fall out about trifles.
- so as to deprive or be deprived: to be cheated out of one's money.
- so as to use the last part of: to run out of gas.
- from a number, stock, or store: to point out the errors.
- aloud or loudly: to cry out.
- with completeness or effectiveness: to fill out.
entirely: The children tired me out.
- so as to obliterate or make undecipherable: to cross out a misspelling; to ink out.
- all out, with maximum effort;
thoroughly or wholeheartedly: They went all out to finish by Friday.
- out and away, to a surpassing extent;
far and away;
by far: It was out and away the best apple pie she had ever eaten.
- out for, aggressively determined to acquire, achieve, etc.: He's out for all the money he can get.
- out from under, out of a difficult situation, esp. of debts or other obligations: The work piled up while I was away and I don't know how I'll ever get out from under.
- out of:
- not within: out of the house.
- beyond the reach of: The boat's passengers had sailed out of hearing.
- not in a condition of: out of danger.
- so as to deprive or be deprived of.
- from within or among: Take the jokers out of the pack.
- because of;
owing to: out of loyalty.
- foaled by (a dam): Grey Dancer out of Lady Grey.
- out of it, [Informal.]
- not part of or acceptable within an activity, social group, or fashion: She felt out of it because none of her friends were at the party.
- not conscious;
drunk or heavily drugged.
- not alert or clearheaded;
- eliminated from contention: If our team loses two more games, we'll be out of it.
- out of sight. See sight (def. 19).
- out of trim, (of a ship) drawing excessively at the bow or stern.
- not at one's home or place of employment;
absent: I stopped by to visit you last night, but you were out.
- not open to consideration;
out of the question: I wanted to go by plane, but all the flights are booked, so that's out.
without: We had some but now we're out.
- removed from or not in effective operation, play, a turn at bat, or the like, as in a game: He's out for the season because of an injury.
- no longer having or holding a job, public office, etc.;
disengaged (usually fol. by of ): to be out of work.
extinguished: The elevator is out. Are the lights out?
ended: before the week is out.
- not currently stylish, fashionable, or in vogue: Fitted waistlines are out this season.
senseless: Two drinks and he's usually out.
- not in power, authority, or the like: a member of the out party.
- (of a batter) not succeeding in getting on base: He was out at first on an attempted bunt.
- (of a base runner) not successful in an attempt to advance a base or bases: He was out in attempting to steal second base.
- beyond fixed or regular limits;
out of bounds: The ball was out.
- having a pecuniary loss or expense to an indicated extent: The company will be out millions of dollars if the new factory doesn't open on schedule.
- incorrect or inaccurate: His calculations are out.
- not in practice;
unskillful from lack of practice: Your bow hand is out.
- beyond the usual range, size, weight, etc. (often used in combination): an outsize bed.
made bare, as by holes in one's clothing: out at the knees.
- at variance;
unfriendly: They are out with each other.
- moving or directed outward;
outgoing: the out train.
- not available, plentiful, etc.: Mums are out till next fall.
- located at a distance;
outlying: We sailed to six of the out islands.
- [Cricket.]not having its innings: the out side.
- of or pertaining to the playing of the first nine holes of an 18-hole golf course (opposed to in): His out score on the second round was 33.
- (used to indicate movement or direction from the inside to the outside of something): He looked out the window. She ran out the door.
- (used to indicate location): The car is parked out back.
- (used to indicate movement away from a central point): Let's drive out the old parkway.
- begone! away!
- (used in radio communications to signify that the sender has finished the message and is not expecting or prepared to receive a reply.) Cf. over (def. 61).
- [Archaic.](an exclamation of abhorrence, indignation, reproach, or grief (usually fol. by upon): Out upon you!
- a means of escape or excuse, as from a place, punishment, retribution, responsibility, etc.: He always left himself an out.
- a person who lacks status, power, or authority, esp. in relation to a particular group or situation.
- Usually, outs. persons not in office or political power (distinguished from ins).
- [Baseball.]a put-out.
- (in tennis, squash, handball, etc.) a return or service that does not land within the in-bounds limits of a court or section of a court (opposed to in).
- something that is out, as a projecting corner.
- the omission of a word or words.
- the word or words omitted.
- [Northern Brit. Dial.]an outing.
- be on the or at outs with, to be estranged from (another person);
be unfriendly or on bad terms with: He is on the outs with his brother.
- to go or come out.
- to become public, evident, known, etc.: The truth will out.
- to make known;
utter (fol. by with): Out with the truth!
- to eject or expel;
- to intentionally expose (a secret homosexual, esp. a public figure).
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Basementbase•ment (bās′mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- a story of a building, partly or wholly underground.
- (in classical and Renaissance architecture) the portion of a building beneath the principal story, treated as a single compositional unit.
- the lowermost portion of a structure.
- the substructure of a columnar or arched construction.
This blog post of Stay Out Of The Basement have 8 images it's including Goosebumps Wiki - Wikia, My Comic Shop, Extended Audio Sample Stay Out Of The Basement Audiobook, By R. L. Stine, Ghoulish-fancies, Stay Out Of The Basement On Behance, As I Recall And The Short Teaser On The Back Confirms, Is About Some Kids With A Father Who Spends All His Time Growing Plants In The Basement., Goosebumps \, GOOSEBUMPS REVIEW #2: Stay Out Of The Basement. Here are the images:
Effectively for those of you who've a Stay Out Of The Basement needless to say, you are still unhappy with all the current design within your home. Nonetheless, as additional models could attempt do not worry are minibar design home that is minimalist that is contemporary. To create the mini-bar is unquestionably essential for all those of you who are married.
Today, your kitchen stand made-of ceramic is preferred since pocket-pleasant, tough, and flexible. Ceramic products will also be obtainable in styles, various colors, types, and measurements. More importantly, table that is ceramic can be acquired from cheap to pricey, ranging having a number of pricing alternatives however.
Because for that sake of your ease in helping and cooking food. To create course's mini-bar there are many to pick from including vintage to modern. Stay Out Of The Basement also did not avoid having a number of lamps that can illuminate the bar desk later. This style works of surviving in harmony lifespan for your reason. Therefore in the event since every one of the attributes needed to be in order to preserve age, the minibar and mustn't select.