Treated Cement Floors was published at August 17, 2017 at 4:31 am. It is uploaded under the Floor category. Treated Cement Floors is tagged with Treated Cement Floors, Treated, Cement, Floors..
Treatedtreat (trēt),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to act or behave toward (a person) in some specified way: to treat someone with respect.
- to consider or regard in a specified way, and deal with accordingly: to treat a matter as unimportant.
- to deal with (a disease, patient, etc.) in order to relieve or cure.
- to deal with in speech or writing;
- to deal with, develop, or represent artistically, esp. in some specified manner or style: to treat a theme realistically.
- to subject to some agent or action in order to bring about a particular result: to treat a substance with an acid.
- to entertain;
give hospitality to: He treats diplomats in the lavish surroundings of his country estate.
- to provide food, entertainment, gifts, etc., at one's own expense: Let me treat you to dinner.
- to deal with a subject in speech or writing;
discourse: a work that treats of the caste system in India.
- to give, or bear the expense of, a treat: Is it my turn to treat?
- to carry on negotiations with a view to a settlement;
discuss terms of settlement;
treat ′er, n.
- entertainment, food, drink, etc., given by way of compliment or as an expression of friendly regard.
- anything that affords particular pleasure or enjoyment.
- the act of treating.
- one's turn to treat.
Cementce•ment (si ment′),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various calcined mixtures of clay and limestone, usually mixed with water and sand, gravel, etc., to form concrete, that are used as a building material.
- any of various soft, sticky substances that dry hard or stonelike, used esp. for mending broken objects or for making things adhere.
- [Petrog.]the compact groundmass surrounding and binding together the fragments of clastic rocks.
- anything that binds or unites: Time is the cement of friendship.
- a hardening, adhesive, plastic substance, used in the repair of teeth for anchoring fillings or inlays, for filling, or for fastening crowns.
- to unite by or as if by cement: to cement stones to form a wall; to cement a relationship.
- to coat or cover with cement: to cement a floor.
- to become cemented;
join together or unite;
Floorsfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
This post of Treated Cement Floors have 9 attachments it's including Creating Nice Concrete Floors, Hard Finished Gray Stained Concrete Interior Floor Slab, Acid Wash Concrete With No Stain - Just Pure, Gray Brown Stained Concrete Floors | Grey Concrete Stain After Concrete Floor Stained &, How To Stain Concrete, 17 Best Ideas About Concrete Floor Coatings On Pinterest | Epoxy Concrete, Acid Stained Concrete Floors And Floor Coatings, 17 Best Images About Work/colors On Pinterest | Floor Care, Flooring Ideas And Stained Cement Floors, Diamond Grinding Concrete · Stained Concrete Flooring ., Stained Concrete Floor. Following are the photos:
Treated Cement Floors become the most important factor in the choice of floor on your house. In the event a floor your coloring select too dark when you have a small household minimalist, then this can make your house interior look impressed claustrophobic and unpleasant.
A widespread impression is, tranquil, and cozy once we change in that room. Thus the hardwood floors' color would you select should since an error of ceramic colors may decide the wonder of the house you pay attention and do not be underestimated.
If we feel uneasy while in the residence, you then and your household will not feel comfortable sitting at home to be able to produce your household members' poor ramifications end up like to perform outside the residence. You can see the variation when you can find two hues in the place together with the size of the region of the space the identical shade of the ground but they are very different.